ADVERTISE WITH US
10 Reasons Why Advertising in Southern Maryland Woman magazine Is Smart for Your Business:
1. Women are the decision-makers. Women impact 70-80% of all consumer purchasing, through their buying power and influence. More specifically we make 85% of all household purchases and 87% of medical appointments for our families.
2. Women have a multiplier effect. Because women serve as primary caregivers for our children and our aging parents women make purchasing decisions on behalf of the people who live in their households, as well as for extended family and friends.
3. SMW specifically designs and produces our publication for women age 35+. This influential age group is sometime referred to as the sandwich generation, caring for their children and aging parents.
4. SMW distributes 13,000+ copies each issue, reaching 32,500 local women in St. Mary’s, Charles and Calvert Counties each issue.
5. SWM hand-delivers copies to over 100 locations throughout southern Maryland. Our publications are strategically placed in grocery stores, retail shops, salons, spas, cafes, libraries, hospitals and waiting rooms across the region.
6. SMW features meaningful editorial content in every issue and we offer inspirational stories of local women doing great things in our community.
7. We offer multi-media marketing. All of our contributors’ articles are featured in both print and online. Digital presence is through both a dedicated link to each article and within the digital edition of the publication.
8. Over 70% of our full-page advertisers renew their advertising with us. In fact, we have customers who have been with us for 10+ years.
9. We encourage our advertisers to write editorials to complement their marketing. Content marketing, or editorials, are known to develop lasting relationships with your audience, improve brand awareness and recognition and create loyalty and trust with current customers and prospects.
10. We are celebrating 14 years in 2021!
Consistent marketing, both in print and online, positions your business as an expert in your industry. Call us today at 301-904-3366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.